If you are looking for a church where the people are friendly, the Pastor preaches the Bible, where God is worshiped in unity and with liberty...then you have come to the right place!
Sunday School 10:00 am
Morning Worship 11:00 am
Jr. Kids Church
Evening Worship 7:00 pm
Wednesday Services 7:00 pm
Relentless Youth Ministries
1st & 3rd Wed.
2nd & 4th Wed.
CANCELLATION OF CHURCH SERVICES DUE TO
CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
A message from Pastor Preston:
I want to take this opportunity to pass on to everyone some important information concerning our church services. As a world, a nation, and as a church, we are now living in uncharted waters. As states are taking preventive measures to slow down the spread of the Corona Virus, those measures are affecting all of us. Here in the state of Maryland, Governor Hogan has restricted all public gatherings of more than 50 people. Since our church services exceed that number, we must comply and do our part in working together. This is not a government crackdown on the Church, but a worldwide humanitarian crisis. As of now, our Sunday School, Sunday Morning and Evening services, along with Wednesday Evening Bible Studies, Royal Rangers, M'Pact Girls, and Relentless Youth Ministries will all be cancelled through the remaining month of March. The upcoming Light for the Lost Banquet has been postponed and rescheduled for Monday, June 22, 2020. Also, our Annual Church Business Meeting for March 24th has been cancelled and will be rescheduled. We will wait for guidance from our governmental leaders concerning when we can reopen. Today, Wednesday, March 18th, everyone on our Calling Post will receive a message containing this information, as well as it being posted on Facebook. I would like to suggest the following things that each of us can do during this time:
1) On Wednesdays, at 7 pm, I will livestream on Facebook our Bible Study on The Life of Christ. I will also livestream on Facebook a sermon on Sundays at 11 am and 7 pm. I encourage you to tune in, share the video, and help to make the Word of God be available to everyone.
2) If it is possible, gather others with you for prayer and worship prior to the livestream; that would be great.
3) During this time, let us seize the moment to witness to others.
4) Please don't forget to send your tithes and offerings, either in the mail or drop them off at the church, between 9 am and 3 pm, Monday thru Friday. Virginia and I will still be working on behalf of the church.
5) Remember that this did not catch God by surprise, and He is Faithful to keep us in the palm of HIs Hand. (Psalm 37:23-26)